The appearance of your smile is often a direct reflection of your oral health. Is your smile sending the message that you are healthy or is it filled with crooked teeth or gaps? At Titus Dentistry, we want patients in the Middletown, IN area to benefit from having a straight smile which is why we offer SureSmile Aligners. SureSmile is an orthodontic system that uses clear aligners to straighten teeth discreetly and effectively.
The importance of straight teeth
In addition to looking better when you smile, there are many other reasons it’s important to have straight teeth. Teeth that are in proper alignment are easier to brush and clean, which reduces the risk of developing cavities, particularly between the teeth where food particles can easily become trapped. Because the teeth are easier to clean, this often results in an improvement of oral hygiene. Additionally, fixing the bite can also reduce the risk of uneven wear on the teeth which can lead to temporomandibular joint disorder.
Suresmile® Clear Aligners at Titus Dentistry - Dr. Jonathan W. Titus
What are SureSmile® Clear Aligners?
In the United States, straight teeth have become the norm. Every teenager and many adults look into orthodontic treatments to make their smiles visually appealing and attractive.
At Titus Dentistry, we offer SureSmile® Clear Orthodontics which allows us to move teeth without the traditional brackets and wires.
What are the benefits of SureSmile® Clear Aligners?
The advantage of using clear aligners is that they can be removed to eat. Keeping them clean is easier than with brackets and wires.
They also are virtually invisible when they are in, the aligners are completely clear, and they offer a more natural look.
What are the benefits of having straight teeth?
In addition to improving the look of your smile, orthodontics can be an essential part of keeping your teeth and joints healthy for the duration of your life.
They balance the bite, help protect your TMJ’s, and prevent premature tooth wear.
Call us to make an appointment and get a beautiful straight smile today.
How SureSmile Works
The SureSmile Process involves several steps:
- First, digital images are taken to create a 3-D model of your teeth so that the bite can be analyzed from several angles.
- Then, this model is sent to the SureSmile treatment planning software to map out the movement of each tooth.
- Next, we finalize the details of your customized treatment plan.
- Finally, we send this information to the lab for custom fabrication of your SureSmile clear aligners.
Benefits of SureSmile
There are many reasons our patients in Middletown, IN love choosing SureSmile to improve their smile.
- Discreet – SureSmile trays are made from a clear plastic making it virtually invisible to others
- Comfortable – SureSmile uses high-quality materials to ensure that the aligners do not irritate the mouth
- Removable – With SureSmile aligners, you can remove the trays to eat and clean your teeth so that treatment doesn’t have to impact your lifestyle
- Precise – SureSmile treatment uses advanced digital technology to ensure that you receive the best results
Visit Titus Dentistry today for SureSmile Aligner Treatment
If you are interested in the many benefits of having a straighter smile, we invite you to give us a call at (765) 358-5868 and book a consultation.