Selecting a new dentist can be daunting. Should you focus on experience, training, testimonials? In many practices, you may only see the doctor for a few minutes as he ducks in and out of rooms with patients waiting.
You can expect more from Dr. Jonathan Titus
He is a Dawson Doctor who is passionate about building healthy, beautiful smiles. Dr. Titus’ goal is to build a relationship with his patients and he will spend one-on-one time with you, discussing your concerns and learning about your dental health.
Ready to get started?
- 1. Schedule an appointment – Give us a call at (765) 358-5868 or message us here and let us know how we can help you!
- 2. New Patient Packet – Either complete the new patient forms online (online form), download the new patient packet, complete it at home, and bring it to your appointment OR arrive 15 min early to your appointment in order to complete the packet at our office
We look forward to meeting you and helping you meet your dental goals!
What does your new patient visit include?
- A review of your current oral health
- 3D panoramic x-ray and bitewing x-rays to check the structural integrity of the teeth
- The Dawson Wizard, a checklist used to assess the likelihood of sleep apnea, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMD), and bite stability
- Periodontal and bone examination
- An oral cancer soft tissue exam
- A TMJ analysis to evaluate range of motion
- Intraoral and extraoral photos to clearly show you the condition of your mouth
- A plan to prevent gum disease and cavities in the future in order to protect your smile
- Consultation about the goals, concerns and your priorities you have for your smile
- A comprehensive discussion about your treatment options to help you achieve your dental goals