Clear Teeth Straighteners a Clear Choice in Aligning Smiles
Have you seen people with a perfect set of teeth? Would you like to have such a symmetrical smile? Of course, you would want to, but the thought of cumbersome and uncomfortable braces holds you back. But do you know what? You don’t have to use traditional braces to align your smile. At Titus Dentistry, we have SureSmile aligners to straighten your smile with beauty and comfort.
What are SureSmile clear teeth aligners?
Have you ever heard of Invisalign? SureSmile treatment is like Invisalign. Both treatments use removable, minimally invisible braces to bring your teeth into proper alignment. The aligners are created using comfortable, BPA-free plastic to ensure that the braces are gentle on your gums.
Having a new perfect smile with SureSmile begins with a consultation with Dr. Jonathan Titus. The dentist examines your oral health to see if you are a candidate for clear braces. If he gives you the nod, we take digital scans of your mouth and use high-tech software to map out your treatment plan. We simulate how each tooth will move to proper alignment and the treatment timeline.
Next, we send the digital images to a dental lab to fashion your aligners. After about two weeks, your new aligners will be ready. You will wear each set of aligners for about two weeks before moving to the next set that moves your teeth gradually into perfection.
Benefits of SureSmile aligners
Why are clear aligners so popular, especially with adults? Minimally invisible braces are relatively new in the market but are popular because of the below benefits:
- Discreet: Since SureSmile aligners are minimally invisible, you can straighten your teeth without others noticing.
- Removable: Yes, you should wear your clear braces for 22 hours a day, but you can remove them during a photoshoot, when eating, or brushing your teeth.
- Convenient: With clear braces, you need fewer appointments with the dentist, unlike traditional braces.
- Comfort: When aligning your smile with invisible braces, expect no gum irritation or your cheeks being poked by wires.
- Effective: Use clear aligners as directed by your dentist, and your treatment will be 50% faster than traditional braces.
Share this Article
Back to Suresmile Clear Aligner Orthodontics Page