Get Your Dazzling Smile with Teeth Whitening Services at Titus Dentistry
Living with stained or discolored teeth can be a nightmare that makes social interaction awkward and embarrassing. Thankfully, Dr. Jonathan Titus and his helpful staff at Titus Dentistry are experts at whitening stained teeth and can help make your smile brighter and healthier in no time!
How Teeth Whitening Works
While brushing after every meal is a very effective way to remove slight discoloration or what’s known as surface stains, unfortunately, it doesn’t address deep stains that have penetrated deep beneath the surface of your tooth’s enamel.
As time passes, pigmented substances like coffee, red wine, tobacco, and tea can leave your teeth with a dull and yellow appearance that no amount of brushing can rid. But, in professional teeth whitening, Dr. Titus uses a prescription-strength whitening agent to remove stubborn stains while giving your enamel a whiter appearance for a more vibrant and radiant smile that’s several shades brighter.
Professional Teeth Whitening vs. Over-the-Counter Whitening
You’ve probably seen products at your local pharmacy or grocery store promising dramatic results on glossy packages. Indeed, there is no shortage of “whitening” toothpaste and kits out there making promises they are not strong enough to keep. Only professional-grade tooth whitening can deliver those dramatic results. Here are some advantages of professional teeth whitening over anything bought in stores.
- It uses a medical-grade whitening agent to provide the best results in the shortest amount of time.
- It uses custom-made trays to improve whitening and protect gum tissue from the whitening agent.
- Bleaching gels are comprised of safe ingredients designed to reduce tooth sensitivity.
- With dental supervision, you’ve got an expert who can ensure you get your desired results with only a few side effects.
- You can also periodically drop by for touch-up treatments should your teeth start looking stained again.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Your Smile’s Future is Looking Very Bright
Having a brighter smile isn’t just about having whiter teeth. It will also help motivate you to practice better oral hygiene to maintain your teeth’s fantastic appearance. Call Titus Dentistry today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Titus, and together we can find the best way to achieve the smile of your dreams. Our phone number is (765) 358-5868, and we are located at 705 Norfleet Drive W, Middletown, Indiana 47356.