Revive your Smile’s Natural Aesthetics and Confidence with Smiles Design Dentistry
When it comes to recasting a patient’s smile with multiple smile imperfections, it’s not as simple as placing veneers or crowns. Sometimes, fixing your smile involves multiple treatments to create an aesthetically pleasing smile for the dentist and patient alike. The good news is that in Middletown, Indiana, residents can benefit from smiles design dentistry from Titus Dentistry to transform their smiles from flawed to flawless.
What does our smile dentistry involve?
Before commencing treatment, we start with a consultation and evaluation at our dental office. Here, Dr. Jonathan Titus gets to know you as a person, listens to your smile concerns, and discusses your expectations. We then evaluate your mouth and recommend cosmetic and functional treatments to improve your smile. Here are treatments we might recommend:
- Periodontal therapy: If your smile is ravaged by gum disease, the first step is to treat the infection. This way, you will have healthy gums to support your beautiful teeth. Treatments include deep cleaning for mild gum disease and laser periodontal therapy for advanced gum disease (periodontitis).
- Tooth replacement options: Missing teeth affects your appearance and overall health. Dr. Titus recommends replacing your teeth as soon as possible to deter the negative effects of lost teeth. We offer dental implants, bridges, and dentures to complete your grin.
- Orthodontics: Not happy with the alignment of your smile? We have SureSmile aligners that use clear braces instead of wires to bring your teeth to perfection.
- Cosmetic dentistry: You don’t like your smile because of the gaps, stains, chips, and stress fractures on your teeth. Thankfully, we offer veneers, crowns, cosmetic bonding, and teeth whitening to erase cosmetic flaws dampening your smile.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Dental cavities not only wreck your smile but also put your oral health at risk. We offer natural-looking composite fillings to get rid of your cavities without compromising the natural aesthetics of your smile.