If You Are Looking into Tooth Replacement Options, Here Are Some Situations Where a Partial Denture May Be the Best
When children have gaps in their smiles from losing their baby teeth, it can be one of the cutest pictures you will ever take. However, when an adult loses a tooth, this is not quite the case. Losing a tooth as an adult can be embarrassing and have you hiding your smile. Even a single lost tooth can lead to long-term dental health issues. Considering tooth replacement options in Middletown, Indiana, does not have to be difficult. When you visit Dr. Jonathan Titus and the friendly team at Titus Dentistry, you will be assisted in figuring out what options are best for your particular situation. One particular tooth replacement option popular among patients is a partial denture.
Choosing Partial Dentures
When you first sit down with Dr. Titus, you will be informed that several tooth replacement options are available to you. The three options offered by Dr. Titus are dental implants, dental bridges, and partial dentures; which tooth replacement option you ultimately choose will depend on several factors.
Here are some scenarios where a partial denture may work best for you:
• You have retained most of your teeth. These remaining teeth are healthy, and you are looking to replace just a limited number of teeth.
• You are, for whatever reason, not a suitable candidate for a dental implant.
• Your financial situation precludes you from considering more expensive dental implants.
• You wish to avoid a surgical tooth replacement option and want to replace your missing teeth quickly.
• You wish to have a tooth replacement option that is easy to remove.
Partial dentures are a great option for patients who wish to avoid the surgically invasive nature of dental implants and would like to remove the artificial teeth, which you cannot do with a dental bridge. If you are looking for a tooth replacement option that will provide you with a fully functional set of teeth in the Middletown, Indiana, area, please give Dr. Jonathan Titus a visit. His friendly and helpful team at Titus Dentistry would love to discuss tooth replacement options with you and see if a partial denture is a perfect fit for you. To schedule an appointment, please call (765) 358-5868.
Share this Article
Back to Partial Dentures Page